Summary: “So easy to make. Tangy with a little kicker and great on all meats!”
Serves: about 2 cups of “Q” sauce.
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ Cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons of molasses
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 1-3 chipoltle pepper(s) finely chopped (1=mild, 2=medium, 3 =hot)
- Whisk together all ingredients in a saucepan and cook for 15 minutes on medium heat so that sauce is reduced.
- Let cool.
- Keeps for 2 weeks in a tight-lidded jar.
Brush BBQ sauce on meat the last 5 minutes of cooking. This will prevent burning and the flavor will hold better. Use Goya brand Chipoltes in Adodbo Sauce…mmmmmmm! If you want more kick add more chipotles.
Copyright © Cooper Boone.