Devil’s on Horseback
Summary: “Sweet meets Savory in Heaven…OHHHHH MY GOODNESS!”
- 24 large prunes, pitted
- 24 cubes of Manchego cheese
- 12 slices bacon, cut into 2-inch lengths
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place a small cube of cheese into each pitted prune then wrap with bacon and place on baking sheet seam side down. Make sure that the seam of the bacon overlaps so it can seal together.
- Bake until bacon is cooked through, about 20 -25 minutes.
You can use figs or dates instead of prunes. Instead of cheese, stuff with almonds or pecans!
Copyright © Cooper Boone.